Monday, August 31, 2009

Tomorrow is my last day :(

I am very sadden that I have to leave this beautiful place.  I leave from here, Mokopane, Limpopo at 12:00 pm to be at the airport three hours early.  I am excited to see my family.  I can't wait to share all the wonderful stories with everyone.  I want to make a video or a power point of my trip.  It may take me a while cuz I have so many pictures.  Yesterday, we went on a game farm in Shakaru. We saw lots of animals!  We drove up the mountian and got to see the sun set.  BEAUTIFUL!!! God is really amazing and magnificent!!!!  Today, we went to Ebentni Game Farm.  I saw Lions, giraffee, waterbuck, zebras, wildabeast, enlayla, ostriage, and cheetahs!!!!  Very beautiful!  We were in the dark surrounded by Lions!!! oh my!!  Fun fun!! I love the adventure!  Got to go.  I am going to play Rummicube with Beth....I am going to miss that....Love you all.  See you soon!!

No comments: