Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pastor's Conference

THe Pastor's Conference that Missionary Terry Richardson led had a great turn out.  There were more than 12 different denominations that attended.  About 30 pastors there.  It was so neat.  THey were so excited for the conference and very blessed. Pastor Bud spoke a few times as well as other African pastors.  THey are trying to unite the pastor's church as one church working for one purpose!! Praise the Lord!!  Pastor Bud was praying for one man and he was so filled with the spirit that he was slain in the Spirit.  Many went up for prayer and healing.  God did amazing things!!  The Pastors kept saying they dont want anymore hand me downs but fresh vision.  THey want to experience the Holy Spirit and an intimate relationship themselves.  The conference lasted until Friday.  Friday we had a bon fire talking about the happenings there and sang songs.  It gets sooooo dark here.  I have to use my torch (flashlight) every night I walk from the Blessman house to my Rondolve.  I get kinda nervous being in the wild.  At least there are no meat eatters to get me.  The stars are so beautiful.  They shine so bright at night.  Well, I have to get up bright an early for outreach.  I better get some sleep.  Thanks for your prayers.  Holy Spirit move!!!  GLORY!!

No comments: