Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My time is almost up. :(::

I am going to really miss this place. It has really been an amazing experience. I wonder what God has in store for me? Where does He want me to go now? I must be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Right now my team and I are in Vryburg, North West Province in SOuth Africa. We are in the middle of no where. THe scenery is so beautiful. I keep taking it all in along the many drives we take. Every time we go to a new school it just breaks my heart when I see so many hurting children. I have passed by grave yards and there are so many fresh graves. At least my grandmother did not have to die so young. She was blessed with a long life. I miss her so. I wish I could share my stories with her. I only have ten minutes left....oh no...I have not even begun writing! This school district has had major communication problems. When we were in the Freestate, the Department of Education was very good. They were so good to us. THe Dept. of this area was suppose to have accomadations ready for us. Well...we had no where to rest our heads. Finally, we were taken to Castello Guesthouse. It is a dirty place. Lisa and I were moved to a different room. But it could have been worse. I have been so blessed!!! So many children are blessing my heart. I am so very thankful for everything God has given me. Everyone is well here! Praise God! We leave Vryburg this Friday and head for Limpopo. It is going to be a LOOOONNNGGGG ride! But much fun! I can't wait to share all my pictures. I have almost 500. Are you ready for stories? I can't wait to share. I might need naps in between to rejuvenate my energy. Got to go! Love you all very much! God bless!

No comments: