Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monkeys, Ostriage, Lions, wildabest, giraffes and more!

While we were in Limpopo, we went on a game drive (safari) in Entabente.  This game farm was over 60,000 km.  A lot of land.  I saw baboons.  I saw monkeys right out side my room at the Rondolves where the Blessman's live.  THey are nothing knew.  We have to be careful because they like to get in the house and take things.  Hmmmm....maybe my lil brother is a MONKEY!  he he I love him and miss him so.  Maybe I should try and catch one and bring it home with me to give him.  HA!  THat would be impossible.  They are skiddish to humans but You can get pretty close to them.  So, I saw baboons. Lots of them in a tree and abroad.  THe zebras and giraffe are so beautiful!!  I saw wildabeast and enyala (gorgeous deer like animal).  From a distance, we saw a lioneus.  She just made her kill.  We tried getting closer but the rocks were in the way.  :( I will get another chance to go on another game drive and I am excited!!!!  Doc said that was probably the worst safari ride he had been on.  Not because of the safari man but because the animals did not want to make much of an appearance.  So I am so glad I have another opportunity!!!  I see enyala outside my window practically every day.  THey are so beautiful.  They are getting used to the humans.  Plus there is a lonely ostrich that hangs around a lot where I am staying.  Poor thing.  

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Take care of that lonely Ostriag! If Julie was there she would be loving on it and want to bring it home! LOL